Tuesday 20 September 2016

Pooja Banerjee juggles between Naagarjun and Engagement Preparation

Pooja Banerjee juggles between Naagarjun and Engagement Preparation Pooja Banerjee who is seen essaying the role of Noorie in Life OK’s show Naagarjun – EK Yoddha is seen juggling between her show, Naagarjun and her engagement preparation. The actress is getting engaged to Asian Gold Medallist Sandeep Jeswal on 12th of October in Delhi. As she lives alone in Mumbai while her family lives in Nagpur, Pooja alone has been managing the task of doing the engagement preparation. Also as Pooja loves to dance, she is really excited about putting together a dance act and she has also enrolled in a dance class to learn a few dance moves. Not only that, Pooja is utilising her time after pack up in shopping for her engagement lehenga as she takes help from her Nagarjun co-star, Abigail Pande. When asked about her learning few dance moves, Pooja said, “Yes, I am somehow managing to remove time from the busy shoot schedule of Nagarjun to go learn few dance moves. I specially requested the instructor to teach me dance on two my favourite songs. I will perform for Sandeep on our special Day as I am fond of dancing and he is too loves to see me dance". (Blushes Pooja) The actress also said, “Whenever I get time from shoot or I pack up early, I head towards the market and shop for my Engagement as there are too many things to do. I have already bought a pretty Lehenga but the ring is yet to be finalised.” Watch Nagarjun – EkYoddha Monday – Friday at 9 PM only on Life OK For further information, contact: PR24x7 Network Limited Atul Malikram 9755020247 amg24x7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment