Friday 26 August 2016

Erica Fernandez sports gifts given by fans on Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Erica Fernandez sports gifts given by fans on Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi The beautiful Erica Fernandez who is currently seen in Sony Entertainment Television’s Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi is winning hearts of millions of viewers with her amazing portrayal of Sonakshi. Her on screen pairing and chemistry with the talented Shaheer Sheikh has been loved by the audiences and they just don’t seem to get enough of the duo. Though it is Erica’s debut show on television, her fan following is enormous as the pretty lady is appreciated not only for her acting skills but also for her look in the show. She is so dearly loved by her fans that gifts keep pouring in every single day leaving her completely overwhelmed by their unconditional love and appreciation. Such is her fan’s love that she receives many gifts from them on a daily basis and is completely overwhelmed by their appreciation. To showcase her love for her fans, the actress decided to don the gifts given by them on the show. Speaking about it, Erica said, “My fans send me a lot of gifts as it is their way of expressing their love and admiration towards me. Their love is actually an encouragement for me to give my 100 percent. So I thought of doing something that shows them that all their efforts are not going waste. I have received kurtis, earrings, bags, perfumes, make-up and much more. So the ones that go with Sonakshi’s look, I try and incorporate them in the sequences. I have already worn a kurti and jhumkas given by my fans and I will be using a bag too in the upcoming episodes. This is my small way of giving back the love to my fans.” This definitely is a good news for all her fans! To catch Erica’s amazing performance, stay tuned to Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi, Monday-Friday at 9:30 pm only on Sony Entertainment Television

No comments:

Post a Comment