Tuesday 9 August 2016

Kunal Jaisingh gets his ear pierced for Ishqbaaaz

Kunal Jaisingh gets his ear pierced for Ishqbaaaz Actor Kunal Jaisingh currently seen playing the role of Omkara Singh Oberoi in Ishqbaaaz is getting a lot of appreciation from the audiences and fans alike for his long hair look on the show. In order to further enhance his look as Omkara, Kunal has gotten his ear pierced to further enhance his artistic look. Speaking about the same, Kunal Jaisingh said, “The look of Omkara has been very well received by the audiences and my fans which I am really thankful for. When the creatives told me about incorporating another nuance to further enhance the look of Omkara by having him pierce his ear, I knew I would get it done in real life.” The actor will be seen wearing a black stud in his left ear and is quite kicked about this new development to his personal life. “I packed up early from shoot and straight away went to jeweler to have my ear pierced. My father had the shock of his life on seeing it but he was happy about the fact that it is looking good on screen.” Watch Kunal Jaisingh as Omkara Singh Oberoi inIshqbaaaz every Monday to Sunday at 10 PM only on Star Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment