Wednesday 17 August 2016

“Learning to play the harmonica was a tough challenge for me” – Priyanshu Jora

“Learning to play the harmonica was a tough challenge for me” – Priyanshu Jora The talented actor good-looking actor Priyanshu Jora who is winning hearts as Abhishek in Sony Entertainment Television’s Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania is leaving no stone unturned to get into the skin of the character. In the show, his character is seen playing the harmonica whenever he is alone and to make his character look convincing, the dedicated actor started learning the instrument. Speaking about the same, Priyanshu said, “Learning to play the harmonica was a challenge for me. For someone who's never been inclined towards music, this is the first ever instrument I am learning to play. Before we started shooting, I bought a harmonica and practiced it on my own. Whenever we have a holiday or an early pack up, I learn to play it from the tutor. My friends joke that I am actually living my character” Well, Priyanshu is surely having a great time playing Bade Bhaiyya. To watch all the fun and drama, tune-in to Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania, Monday-Friday at 9pm only on Sony Entertainment Television Atul Malikram 9755020247

No comments:

Post a Comment